Are you interested in sponsoring the 2022 Dynamic Discs Open? Whether you are a local business that previously sponsored one of our events or a business wanting to support our event for the first time, we have some great opportunities for you!
Our intent in seeking local sponsorship is based on two goals.
The first is simple: Dynamic Discs wants their events to remain the premiere disc golf events on the tournament schedule every year. One key ingredient to maintaining our position at the top of the list is having the budget to pull off all of the great on-course and off-course activities scheduled during our events.
The second is even more important: Dynamic Discs wants Emporia to continue to be a disc golf destination all year long! Disc golfers travel to Emporia every day of the year to experience disc golf here. These visits are no longer limited to the weeks during which we host events. Countless disc golfers have shared with us taking a trip with their friends and family to Emporia is an item on their bucket lists. The peculiar thing about disc golfers traveling to our city is it is not just about playing disc golf for them. It is about experiencing Emporia.
It is true Emporia has great disc golf courses, hosts great tournaments, is home to Dynamic Discs, and is located in the heart of the United States. However, there is more to the draw! The rest of the formula involves Emporia becoming a “disc golf” town through the support of the community members. Businesses have disc golf stickers in their windows, restaurants have disc golf baskets on-site, and bars have discs for sale! The CVB uses disc golf as one of the cornerstones of attracting visitors to Emporia. Residents of Emporia see disc golfers and they engage with them. This complete embrace of disc golf has made Emporia a place disc golfers want to experience!
Your support is critical to keep this going!
So what are your options?
2022 DDO & Pro Worlds Ace Sponsorship Package (18 total)
The year 2022 is bringing not just one major disc golf event to Emporia, but two! The Dynamic Discs Open will take place from April 27th to May 1st. Emporia will also play host to the 2022 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships from August 27th to September 3rd. In order to keep up with the changes in the sport of disc golf, a new course is being installed at Jones Park to be used by the top professional men and women at both the DDO and the World Championships. We are offering a unique sponsorship opportunity to local sponsors to advertise on the new course because we believe it will provide great exposure (for participating sponsors) at both events!
The Ace Sponsorship Package includes:
- Full Page Ad in the digital Player Book for each event (DDO & the World Championships)
- The Player Book is a full-color digital publication and it includes all of the important information about the event, such as course maps, course notes, and event schedule. Tournament participants typically engage with this publication each day of the event. Advertisers have continued to appreciate the exposure they get in this publication. We are happy to help with the graphic design of your Player Book advertisements.
- 4 VIP Spectator Badges that allow access to the action at both Jones Park and the Emporia Country Club courses during ALL days of competition during both the Dynamic Discs Open and the World Championships
- VIP Spectator badges allow admission to the live-action at both Jones Park & the Emporia Country Club. VIP Spectator badge holders will have special access to certain areas on the courses not accessible by general spectators.
- Your name/logo on one of the 18 tee signs at the newly designed championship course at Jones Park for the entire 2022 season
- The newly designed course at Jones Park will include new tee pads, new baskets, and new signage. Space on each tee sign has been reserved for Ace Support Sponsors. These signs will be displayed on the course year-round. Your support will lock in your name/logo on a tee sign for the entire 2022 calendar year.
- A full-color Proud Local Sponsor poster to be displayed at your place of business for each event (DDO & the World Championships)
- Your name/logo displayed on the websites for each event (dynamicdiscsopen.com & 2022proworlds.com)
Total cost for the Ace Support Sponsorship of both events: $2022.00
Deadline: Monday, January 31, 2022
Advertise in our Digital Player Book
The Player Book is a full-color digital publication including all of the important information about the event, such as the course maps, course notes, and event schedule. The Dynamic Discs Open participants typically engage with this publication each day of the event. Advertisers have continued to appreciate the exposure they get in this publication. We are happy to help with the graphic design of your Player Book advertisement if you are interested.
The Player Book advertising is bundled with advertising on our audio podcasts leading up to the event and advertising on the mobile app used by event participants, volunteers, and spectators.
Player Book Advertising Rates
Quarter-page ad: $300
Half-page advertisement: $500
Full-page advertisement: $900
Deadline: Tuesday, March 1st, 2022
Proud Sponsor Support
A third way you can sponsor the event is with our Proud Sponsor Support packages. This option provides financial support for the event. We have a $100 and $500 event supporter level.
- Proud Sponsor Support Level 1 – $100
- Includes a “Proud Sponsor” poster you can hang at your business
- Proud Sponsor Support Level 2 – $500
- Includes a “Proud Sponsor” poster you can hang at your business, and a “Proud Sponsor” corrugated-temporary sign displayed at each course during the Dynamic Discs Open (total of 5 signs)
Deadline: Friday, April 1st, 2022
Please contact Jackie Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 620-208-9260, or Doug Bjerkaas at email@example.com or at 620-208-9259 for more information.