VENDOR REGISTRATION IS FULL
Are you interested in vending at the 2022 Dynamic Discs Open Block Party on Saturday, April 30th? The city of Emporia shuts down the 800 and 900 blocks of Commercial Street for this exciting event. Over 1,500 players and spectators will be in town for the tournament. The Block Party has historically been well-attended. Players, spectators, and the local community come out and celebrate the awards, the largest ring-of-fire, the putting championship finals, and lots of other great activities. As a vendor at the Block Party, expect to have hundreds of disc golf players and fans stop by to see you. The Block Party has always had a great mix of disc golf vendors mixed in with the local Emporia vendors selling food, drinks, and non-disc golf goods.
BONUS: Vendors who will set up at the Block Party can also set up and vend at the Dynamic Discs Open Bonfire on Friday night (April 29) at no additional cost! There will be plenty of space for vending at the Bonfire. Space will be allocated as vendors arrive at the bonfire. Electricity will NOT be available at this event. Block Party vendors will be emailed detailed instructions related to Bonfire vending in April. All Block Party vending rules apply to vending at the Bonfire.
A few ground rules for 2022 Dynamic Discs Open vendors selling disc golf merchandise and apparel.
- Stock-stamped discs of any sort are not to be sold (regardless of manufacturer). This is an opportunity to provide a large group of buyers with unique disc golf products. Older, out-of-print collectible discs are allowed.
- Non-disc stock items that are also sold in the Dynamic Discs Retail stores (Stools, DD-branded apparel, baskets, etc.) are also not to be sold. If you have any questions about specific items, please ask. Again, our goal is to provide Dynamic Discs Open participants and the Emporia community an opportunity to purchase unique items.
- All custom-stamped discs are eligible for sale (regardless of manufacturer).
- Custom apparel items are eligible for sale. Items that are customized to represent your organization are also eligible for sale.
- Specific vending spaces will be assigned the week of the event. A map will be provided indicating where your space is. Our goal is to mix the disc golf vendors with the local non-disc golf vendors. You may or may not be next to other disc golf vendors.
- Vendors will only be able to sell merchandise during the Dynamic Discs Open at the Bonfire on Friday, April 29th from 5 PM to 10 PM and at the Block Party on Saturday, May 1st from 5 PM to 9 PM. Vendors will not be permitted to sell at other times during the Dynamic Discs Open.
- Vendors should be set up by 5 PM on Saturday, April 30th Vendors will have vehicle access to their vending booth at 3:30 PM. After 4:55 PM, vehicle access will be denied to your vending spot.
- The Block Party will be over by 9 PM on Saturday, April 30th. If you tear down early, you will not be able to access your space via a vehicle. Vehicles will be allowed to tear down after 10 PM.
- Dynamic Discs reserves the right to deny a vendor request based on the product they would like to sell. The Dynamic Discs Open Block Party is not the place to sell goods or services related to illegal drugs, pornography, and/or other potentially offensive products.
Need electricity for your Block Party booth? Let us know…we will make sure you are “wired”!
FEES FOR VENDING
Wholesale customers of Dynamic Discs will be charged $200 ($350 for a double space) to vend at the Block Party and Bonfire. This fee must be paid prior to the event. A single space is 12’ x 15’.
Non-wholesale customers of Dynamic Discs will be charged $400 ($750 for a double space) to vend at the Block Party and Bonfire. This fee must be paid prior to the event. A single space is 12’ x 15’.
The last day to reserve a vending space at the Block Party will be Friday, April 15th.
If you are interested in vending at the 2022 Dynamic Discs Open Block Party, please contact Jackie Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.